We're excited to announce that HP has acquired two highly regarded ITIL® education and consulting companies: ManageOne, a privately held company based in Dallas, Texas and CEC Europe Service Management Limited, a privately held company based in Norwich, UK. These acquisitions are a great addition to HP Services, bringing us to the forefront of the ITSM industry and enabling us to provide you with a greatly enhanced portfolio of services.
These acquisitions will result in a seamless transition for you. There will be no change in your currently scheduled engagements, no interruption of service and all commitments will be filled.
Our commitment to you
We are now even more committed to focusing on your business and IT objectives. By adding some of the industry's most highly regarded experts and content to the already robust portfolio of services offered by HP. We've ensured our ability to offer you the best and broadest range of business and IT service management solutions. We now boast the largest and most experienced ITSM-trained workforce, with extensive global resources.
About the acquisitions
Both acquired companies bring expertise and intellectual property that compliment and augment HP's current ITSM capabilities:
- ManageOne and CEC Europe Service Management Limited with bring with them highly experienced principals and senior consultants, with an average of ten years in the practice.
- The principals have been instrumental in creating and driving the ITIL® standards and the adoption of ITSM in the market; forming regional ITSM Forum (itSMF) chapters in South Africa, U.S.A. and the United Kingdom. They are either existing or former itSMF board members.
- David Wheeldon, CEC Europe Service Management Limited principal, is the chairman of the British Computer Society's Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB) and an examiner for EXIN are both ITIL® examination and certification bodies. In addition, David sits on the panel for BS15000.
- Ken Hamilton, ManageOne principal, is a past president of the itSMF US chapter.
- David Cannon, ManageOne principal, helped to establish the itSMF chapter in South Africa and is also a member of the itSMF international board.
- ManageOne and CEC Europe Service Management Limited bring highly respected thought leaders that have been involved in writing and reviewing the original ITIL® books, and have continued to be actively engaged in the development of ITIL®. ManageOne's consultants have also contributed to the development of Microsoft® Operations Framework.
- Both companies are renowned for their high quality ITSM training and consulting services, which have helped customers like Boeing and UNICEF to solve their business and IT challenges.
- Greater ability to execute on business and IT objectives
- Increased portfolio of services
- Access to the most highly regarded ITSM experts
- Additional content
- Leader in ITSM standards and practices
- Largest and most experienced ITSM-trained workforce
- 80+ education centers worldwide: EXIN authorized ITIL® examination centers
- 60,000+ IT professionals: Trained in ITIL®/ITSM and OpenView
- 35 support centers
- 1,000+ ITIL® support specialists: Foundation certified
- 80+ business critical consultants: Specializing in ITSM level support
- 2,500 employees: Engaged in business service and infrastructure management solutions
- Digital GlobalSoft, HP IT company: First in world to obtain BS15000 certification